Avocado oil is an edible oil made from Avacado fruits. There are plenty of fruit varieties around the world but Avacado is a special fruit because we can make oil. According to the research, Pure avocado oil is rich in antioxidants and healthy fats. Also, there are plenty of research result on the internet about the awesome benefits of Avacado oil.
Avocado oil nutrition facts
The table below shows nutrition facts in 1 tablespoon ( 15 ml) of avocado oil.
|1 tablespoon of Avacado oil|
|Saturated fat||2 grams|
|Monounsaturated fat||10 grams|
|Polyunsaturated fat (Omega 3)||2 grams|
|Vitamin E||23% of the daily value (DV)|
Avocado oil saturated fat content is similar to olive oil content. As well as Avocado oil is rich with omega 3 and Omega 9 fatty Acids. Countless researches have proven that the foods rich in omega nine helps to reduce inflammation and blood pressure level.
What is avocado oil good for?
Many people don’t know, how to use avocado oil? We can use avocado oil both cooking and applying to the body. Let’s see some awesome benefits of avocado oil?
Is avocado oil good for hair? Yes, Avacado oil contains vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that help your hair strong and healthy. Some awesome hair benefits of Avacado oil can be listed as follows
- Reducing dandruff – The oil helps to prevent the scalp from drying and fracking. Always use a quality avocado hair oil
- Preventing breakage – Hair is breaking when it is dry and brittle. The Avacado hair oil lubricates your hair and helps to prevent future breakage.
- Detangling hair – Apply Avacado oil end of the hair in order to detangle it well. It is a tip. Use a detangling comb for better results.
- Protecting hair from environmental damage – Sunlight, Sweater, chlorine and pollution cause to dry-out of your hair shafts. Avocado oil is a great solution for preventing such damages.
There are a lot of hair oil and shampoo brands containing Avacado oil in the market. Always try to buy a quality product for better results. If you are unable to select quality brands always try to by through research-based products recommending web site like www.wifelife.shop. Because this kind of web sites analyzes user reviews and recommend the best product for you.
Is avocado oil good for your skin? Yes. Avocado oil contains fatty acids and the acids help to improve your skin and enhance wound healing. One small research in 13 patients found that a cream containing avocado oil and vitamin B12 was a successful treatment for symptoms of psoriasis. Another study in rats has unveiled that the oil helps to improve wound healing.
Avocado oil benefits for face – The other awesome benefits of Avacado oil is, the oil moisturizes your skin. The oil contains vitamin E, potassium, and lecithin that help to improve your face’s skin.
Add little Avacado oil to your moisturizing cream and mix in well. Before going to bed apply it as normal and wash it off the following morning. See the difference. This is a tip
Avocado oil keto – This is a keto-friendly oil. As we know Avacado oil has a high portion of monounsaturated fatty acid and anti-inflammatory.
Is avocado oil good for cooking? Yes. We can use Avacado oil for cooking or frying in place of traditional oils canola, vegetable, or coconut oil. Benefits of cooking with avocado oil can be listed as follows
- Reduce blood pressure and cholesterol because Avacado oil contains Omega-9 fatty acid.
- Helps to keep our eyes young by preventing age-related eye diseases like cataract because Avacado oil is rich in Vitamin A, B1, B2, D, E, and antioxidant.
- It is very safe because of the high smoke point. When we cook at high heats, the chemical structure of the oil we use for cooking may break down and it can become toxin and dangerous for us. The breaking temperature differs from oil to oil. And the breaking heat point is called a smoke point. Avocado oil has a high smoking point – 470 -500°F. So using Avacado oil is one of the safest ways for cooking. But make sure always to buy the best avocado oil for cooking. Otherwise, you can not get the maximum results.
Avocado oil allergy – Avacodo allergy is not common as allergy to peanut or shellfish. It is very rare. But sometimes it could be an allergy.
Avocado oil recipes – Avacado oil is a great butter replacement for every day cooking like toats. Instead of butter or Jam, you can use a bit of Avacado oil on your toast with a side of egg. It is a quick healthy breakfast that can be prepared in a few minutes. You can visit women weight loss programs for many awesome Avacado oil-based recipes.
Avocado oil price – Please visit www.wifelife.shop to get a better idea about Avacado oil-based products.